Join our Team
We Love Our People
Personal Assistant (PA) to the Managing Director
Posted on 14th August 2019
The Personal Assistant will provide full administrative and PA support to the Managing Director. Key Responsibilities will include:
• Diary co-ordination and management;
• Assisting with the effective handling of correspondence and information requests;
• Managing logistical arrangements (travel, accommodation etc) for meetings and events;
• Maintaining information systems and assisting the Managing Director with correspondence and other paperwork;
• Providing logistical and administrative support (including the minuting of meetings); dealing with routine queries about different aspects of the Company's work;
• The effective management of filing systems and records;
• Close and collaborative working with the Senior Management Team;
• To undertake other such reasonable duties as shall from time to time be required by the company, within the competency of the postholder.
- • At least 2 years' experience providing full PA support to a Director or Senior Manager
- • Experience of organising and booking complex travel arrangements
- • Experience of minute taking and diary management
- • The ability to work to deadlines, be well organised, articulate and confidential
- • The ability to work on their own initiative and express a positive can-do attitude
- • Experience of dealing with confidential information
- • Excellent experience in all Microsoft office packages.
- If you are interested in being considered for this position please email your CV to Christine.Swail@morganfuels.com before Monday 19th August 2019 at 5 pm.
For more information, or if you have any enquiries, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.