Join our Team
We Love Our People
Group Management Accountant
Posted on 15th July 2020
The Group Management Accountant will be responsible for all financial accounting and reporting duties for both the UK and Irish group companies. This will include the following:
• Preparation of monthly management accounts and annual statutory accounts including all relevant reconciliations.
• Co-ordination and completion of annual audit process.
• Co-ordination of internal financial control procedures; driving continuous process optimization, standardization & stability.
• Management of daily group cashflows.
• Preparation of periodic budgets & forecasts, including reporting and analysis of financial performance metrics.
• Preparation and submission of periodic VAT returns in Ireland & UK.
• Review of periodic VAT returns in other European jurisdictions.
• Assisting with monthly payroll and related statutory returns.
• Supervision of internal accounting team; including Accounts Payable Clerk, Cashier and Accounting Assistant.
• Providing support to the board of directors and leadership team with ad hoc projects.
• Dealing with internal and external stakeholders as required.
- 1. Fully Qualified ACA/ACCA/CPA/CIMA Accountant.
- 2. At least 3 years demonstrable experience in a management accounting or comparable role.
- 3. Demonstrable experience working in a busy office environment with excellent organisation skills, the ability to prioritise work effectively and meet deadlines.
- 4. Demonstrable experience of managing, motivating and leading a team to achieve team goals.
- 5. Highly developed communication skills in English (written, interpersonal and oral communication skills).
- 6. Demonstrable commitment to confidentiality with experience in dealing with confidential information.
- 7. Advanced Excel skills are essential and excellent overall MS Office/computer literacy. Excellent administration skills with Demonstrable Attention to detail.
- 1. A current and valid driving licence and access to personal transport for business use/or* have access to a form of transport (*This relates to any person who has declared to having a disability which debars them from driving).
- 2. Experience with data analytics software including Alteryx, Power BI & Qlik.
- 3. Management Accounting experience within the Fuel Card industry.
- Closing date 31st July 2020 at 4 pm.
For more information, or if you have any enquiries, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.