Join our Team
We Love Our People
Posted on 18th January 2019
JOB TITLE: Card Administrator
The Card Administrator will work as part of the existing Card Administration Team, and will be personally responsible for satisfying the needs and requirements of the Company's Fuel Card Accounts in a professional, responsive and effective manner. The role will involve all aspects of administration, including inputting data, customer service support for all departments as well as efficiently responding to customer inquiries.
1. Processing fuel card applications, liaising with the Card Administration Supervisor, Sales Manager and Director regarding the status of an application at any time;
2. Processing online credit searches and reports for prospective new business;
3. Checking trade references via email, fax and telephone and completing reference checks;
4. Dealing with all invoice, card, new application and customer queries;
5. Ordering new, replacement or renewal cards and maintaining control account of all card orders;
6. Online VAT reports – confirming VAT numbers with relevant authorities;
7. Arranging manuals as required for customers at site – liaising with customers and site controllers to ensure drivers are able to draw fuel;
8. Reconciling monthly card renewals and maintaining control account for same;
9. Undertaking other such reasonable duties as shall from time to time be required by the company, within the competency of the post holder.
1. Experience –at least 2 years’ experience in a Sales or Customer Service position;
2. Demonstrable experience of working in a data processing environment with the ability to prioritise work, meet deadlines and work calmly under pressure;
3. Highly developed interpersonal, written and oral communication skills;
4. Demonstrable commitment to confidentiality;
5. Excellent administration and IT skills with proven experience in Microsoft Packages.
If you are interested in being considered for this position please email CV and covering letter to Christine.Swail@morganfuels.com. Returned CV or application forms to returned by e-mail or post before Friday 25th January at 5 pm.